A majority of festival-goers often regret not getting a locker after reading about how their fellow festival-goers have made their experiences so much more convenient. You’ll wonder how you ever survived without one!
Here are just a few reasons why :
- Cellular devices and digital cameras are among the most lost items at music festivals. Don’t risk having one fall out of your pocket or forgotten in a tent — keep it safe in a locker
- Why bother lugging around necessities that aren’t quite necessities 24/7? Store extra clothing for chilly nights or more comfortable shoes while keeping your hands free
- Water is a commodity at festivals. Stock up with bulk cases and store them in your locker
- Plan on camping? A locker is a lifesaver
- Buying band merch is great until you realize you have to lug around a t-shirt or poster wherever you go. Stash them in your locker and you’ll never have to worry about their safe-keeping